Dual Pivot FCS' is a Forma developed technology which offers the rider a new level of control and freedom. The boot hinges from the extremely strong 'Dual Pivot Connector' which is made from a special mix of Nylon, Carbon-Fiber and Fiberglass. The factory has done an amazing job in designing this boot to be extremely comfortable and highly protective. Check out the quality and detail on the new Forma Predator!
Forma Predator Outer features:
- Microfibre and synthetic material upper.
- Skywalk double density rubber sole with replaceable insert.
- Dual Pivot F.C.S. (Flex Control System) with anti-torsion and double rear stop.
- Ergonomic Dual Pivot Connector made in nylon (loaded with fibreglass and carbon fibre).
- Injection moulded plastic protections.
- Safety double density Rear PU flexor with cushioned inserts.
- Ultra shaped double density heel cup.
- Reinforced lateral/bottom insert to better support the entire Dual Pivot F.C.S.
- Incorporated back and side air intake windows.
- Flexible anti-mud and debris collar.
- Personalised rubber heat gripper inserts (also on Dual Pivot connector).
- Adjustable velcro closure.
- Replaceable/adjustable aluminum articulated ''Evo Security Lock'' buckles.
- Moulded Zama toe cap.
Forma Predator Inner features:
- Thermoformed and ergonomic ankle padding made in protective and shock-absorption foamed PU-material fused with a polyester lining for easy foot entry.
- Personalised and thermoformed Forma inner lining.
- Internal microfibre antimud protection.
- Padded foam collar for added comfort.
- I.S.S. (Incorporated Steel Shank) midsole.
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System).
Available in various colours & sizes