END OF LINE
The POD K700 MX Carbon Knee brace is a market leading product offering superior comfort, stability and protection.
POD® knee braces are registered medical devices proven to help reduce knee injuries in action sports.
Many of the world’s leading athletes trust POD to reinforce their knees without compromising performance while thousands of recreational athletes rely on POD to stay active.
Engineered from advanced materials, the K700 uses multiple layers of carbon fibre thermo formed in 20 ton presses, to produce ultra low profile frames that combine with patented Synthetic Ligaments™ and four interior mounted straps to provide secure human motion. This lightweight exoskeleton creates an alternate load path to the knee, supporting unstable ligaments and transferring forces away from the knee joint to other more robust parts of the leg.
POD’s simple modular design ensures easy adaption for multi sport use and convenient user refurbishment options.
POD is the first choice of Dakar Champion Marc Coma, 5 x Enduro-X champ Taddy Blazusiak , GP MX1 Rider Tommy Searle, Erzberg champ Jonny Walker, MX legend Andrew Short and many others.
KNEE PROTECTION REDEFINED - Only POD can give you.
- Lightweight, low profile frame design ensures a snug fit and superior feel for the bike.
- Deluxe moisture wicking frame liners keep you cool and comfortable.
- Zero pressure points enable you to ride all day in comfort and control.
- Reinforce your knee with POD’s patented Synthetic Ligaments™ that move so naturally, you will forget you are wearing a knee brace.
- Secure fit guarantees the brace stays in position and won’t slide down your leg.
- Extension stops provide progressive control from 0 to 20 degrees.
- Available off-the-shelf in five separate frame sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL. (left & right)
- Micro adjustable to ensure a secure fit
- CE medical device
- Suitable for ligament instabilities
- Injury prevention