Shoei Motocross Helmet VFX-W Maelstrom
Radically different, radically new, radically good …
The new VFX-W is taking the world by storm!
It has a radically different, extremely sporty design, delivers excellent visibility and
has an extra-large visor. The VFW-W is a radical new off-road helmet in every respect.
Naturally, the helmet incorporates all the standard SHOEI features, with graphics
that make an impressively radical statement!
The new VFX-W is SHOEI at its best.
- Shell in AIM +
- EPS liner system with two densities
- EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) simplifies helmet removal by removing the cheek pads in the event of an accident
- Double-D ring
- 4 different outer shell sizes
- Sizes XS-XXL
- 1270gr (+/- 30gr) at size "M"
- Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry cheek pads
- Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry centre pad
- Detachable and washable Max-Dry chin strap cover
- Multiple venting and extraction – especially easy to clean
- Several intake vents on the brow area and on the upper head area
- Outlet vents on the back of the head
- Brand new shell construction, in a radical new, sporty design with integrated spoilers, for optimised aerodynamics and performance
- Visor in a new design, extra large for perfect protection from sun and mud
- Aggressively-shaped face guard
- 3D Max-Dry cheek pads in different thicknesses
- Shield and Nose cover available in various colours
- Mud guard and original SHOEI helmet bag comes with the helmet