Nikwax Glove Proof 125ml
Sponge-on waterproofing, maintains breathability and grip
Benefits of using this product...
- Adds water repellency
- Prolongs life and performance of all leather and fabric gloves
- Ideal for gloves with breathable membranes e.g. Gore-Tex
- Maintains breathability
- Maintains palm grip
- Conditions leather replacing tanning agents in leather gloves
- Can be applied to wet or dry gloves
- Easy to apply - can be used indoors unlike solvent sprays
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
Ideal for ...
- Leather, fabric, combination or padded gloves
- (for fleece gloves, use Nikwax Polar Proof)
How to Apply...
Recommended for Gore-Tex®, SympaTex® & Entrant® lined gloves
- Ensure gloves are clean before waterproofing.
- Shake before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
- Apply evenly, paying attention to seams and stitching.
- After 2 minutes, remove excess with a damp cloth.
For synthetic fabric and insulated gloves air or tumble dry. For leather gloves air dry only.
Light/coloured leather may darken after treatment. Test on a hidden area first. Do not apply to visor wipe. For fleece gloves use Nikwax® Polar Proof®. For cleaning fabric and insulated gloves use Nikwax® Tech Wash®. For leather gloves use Nikwax® Leather Cleaner.
When to use this product...
Always apply this product to new and used gloves to keep them in perfect condition. Remember to clean fabric and insulated gloves first with Nikwax Tech Wash and Nikwax Leather Cleaner for leather gloves.